I've created a starter project for using the LinkedIn Api via objective-c and the iPhone/iOS.
I'm sharing this because I don't know of anywhere else you can get these in one place:
- One project with OAuth, JSON, and LinkedIn Api examples integrated
- Fully functioning, add your app keys and run
- Uses JSON data, includes the fastest iOS parser available
- Does not use HTTP body, everything in Authentication header
- WebView integration, no figuring out how to mix in the UI pieces
- XCode 4.01 project
Hopefully this can save someone some time. OAuth has 1,000 tiny details that can go wrong - and usually do when you're first starting out.
Any feedback on the project or code is welcome.
Updated 4/11/2011: Rebuilt with XCode 4.01, added icons.